THE EX ......

The Ex-Husband
Yes this is my Ex-Husband and my daughter's Sperm Donor. Yes I called him Sperm Donor, because that is basically what he is. He is in every aspect a DEADBEAT Father. And before you ask, Yes this is a Mug Shot, I swiped it from the Internet (got to love the net) when he was incarcerated one time. If yo can not tell from my ramblings I really don't have anything nice to say, but since my mother always said "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it" Good Thing I don't listen to her, or my Blog would be BORING!
Anyways, I must add a Disclaimer:
*WARNING*WARNING*WARNING*WARNING*WARNING*WARNING*
Do not get involved with this man, he is BAD NEWS!
Ladies if you are that desperate for a man, please find another, he is a worthless, jobless, drug snorting, lazy F(bad word), that only thinks of himself. He does not take care of his child and if you think you are going to change him, well all I have to say is Get in Line Behind Us, cause he owes us way too much Money for anyone to skip line!